Kalindi Dasi is passionate about art and Yoga. She is kindly offering her help to Vaishnavis who are interested in understanding and benefiting from the ancient health and well-being enhancing techniques of Hatha Yoga.
- Daily morning classes 7.30 am, 30 minute class.
- Evening classes on Tuesday and Saturday at 3pm, longer class.
- Venue: Parikrama Marg, near Madan Mohan Mandir, on the roof, with a view of the Yamuna River.
- Soft and deep practice. Warm up, asanas, pranayama.
- Yoga gives energy and leads to balance in all spheres of life.
Please contact Kalindi Dasi (Kari Etnika)
Tel / Whatsapp: +919368308473 (English and Russian).
Kari Etnika is a certified yoga instructor, a member of Yoga Alliance International. According to Etnika, “What happens on the yoga mat is not just exercise. This is also a spiritual practice. We learn to accept, relax in uncomfortable situations, show determination, strength, find balance, detach our feelings from material objects and turn all our consciousness to Yoga, to connection with the Supreme.
If we understand why we practice Hatha yoga, if keep in mind the goal of developing the body and mind for service, then our practice of Hatha yoga becomes an offering. The process and the results are wonderful.”